The American Legion Weekly [Volume 3, No. 42 (October 21, 1921)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What Is There To Disarm?
- The Observance of Armistice Day
- "Say Sailor, Have You Seen My Seabag?" by John R. Cox
- The Rural Road to a Career, Part III by Floyd W. Parsons
- How to Aid the Unemployed Veteran
- Tit for Tat [comic] by Wallgren
- No More Quick-Lunch Naturalization
- Take Your Uniform to Kansas City!
- Department Conventions
- The Voice of the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)