The American Legion Weekly [Volume 3, No. 33 (August 19, 1921)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Women's Auxiliary Looks Ahead
- The World's Biggest Mopping-Up Job
- Go Sell, Young Man, Go Sell! by William Maxwell, Vice-President, Thomas A. Edison, Inc.
- As the Posts Look In One State's Papers
- The Arithmetic of Compensation by Senator Porter J. McCumber
- Making the Backward Post Go Forward by J.R. Hollis, Commander Wilmington Post, Wilmington, N.C.
- Camp Galbraith : A Thriving Legion Leave Area
- The Legion Returns to France
- Putting Punch in a State Conference by L. R. Gignilliat, Commander, Department of Indiana
- The Voice of the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- The Bulletin Board
Name and address on cover redacted
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)