The American Legion Weekly [Volume 3, No. 33 (August 19, 1921)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Women's Auxiliary Looks Ahead
- The World's Biggest Mopping-Up Job
- Go Sell, Young Man, Go Sell! by William Maxwell, Vice-President, Thomas A. Edison, Inc.
- As the Posts Look In One State's Papers
- The Arithmetic of Compensation by Senator Porter J. McCumber
- Making the Backward Post Go Forward by J.R. Hollis, Commander Wilmington Post, Wilmington, N.C.
- Camp Galbraith : A Thriving Legion Leave Area
- The Legion Returns to France
- Putting Punch in a State Conference by L. R. Gignilliat, Commander, Department of Indiana
- The Voice of the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- The Bulletin Board
Name and address on cover redacted
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)