The American Legion Weekly [Volume 3, No. 30 (July 29, 1921)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What Kind of an Executive Are You? by Samuel M. Hastings. Illustration by F.A. Weeks
- Lloyd George and the Peace of Europe by John Spencer Bassett , Secretary, American Historical Association
- It Was a Tough Old War by W. A. Davenport
- The Shamrock Battalion at the Ourcq by Joseph Mills Hanson, Formerly Captain, Historical Section, G.H.Q., A.E.F.
- Is Adjusted Compensation Practicable?
- The British Legion Comes Into Being
- The Voice of the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- Here and There in The Legion
- National Service Division
- The Legion Library
- The Bulletin Board
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)