The American Legion Weekly [Volume 3, No. 30 (July 29, 1921)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What Kind of an Executive Are You? by Samuel M. Hastings. Illustration by F.A. Weeks
- Lloyd George and the Peace of Europe by John Spencer Bassett , Secretary, American Historical Association
- It Was a Tough Old War by W. A. Davenport
- The Shamrock Battalion at the Ourcq by Joseph Mills Hanson, Formerly Captain, Historical Section, G.H.Q., A.E.F.
- Is Adjusted Compensation Practicable?
- The British Legion Comes Into Being
- The Voice of the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- Here and There in The Legion
- National Service Division
- The Legion Library
- The Bulletin Board
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)