The American Legion Weekly [Volume 3, No. 30 (July 29, 1921)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What Kind of an Executive Are You? by Samuel M. Hastings. Illustration by F.A. Weeks
- Lloyd George and the Peace of Europe by John Spencer Bassett , Secretary, American Historical Association
- It Was a Tough Old War by W. A. Davenport
- The Shamrock Battalion at the Ourcq by Joseph Mills Hanson, Formerly Captain, Historical Section, G.H.Q., A.E.F.
- Is Adjusted Compensation Practicable?
- The British Legion Comes Into Being
- The Voice of the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- Here and There in The Legion
- National Service Division
- The Legion Library
- The Bulletin Board
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)