The American Legion [Volume 171, No. 2 (August 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A World Worth Fighting For: Seventy years later, the Atlantic Charter remains a road map to peace and prosperity. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Kickstands Up: Riders eye another record year of fundraising on the road to the convention.
- Lou Diamond Phillips: The film and TV star - named for a legendary World War II Marine - credits his success to life as the son of a Navy mechanic. By Craig Roberts.
- A Team Effort: The American Legion Baseball World Series now has a permanent home. How did Shelby, N.C., do it? By Cameran Richardson.
- Brown Water Bungle: VA reviews thousands of Agent Orange claims after a paperwork error. By Ken Olsen.
- My America: Barry Zito, pitcher, San Francisco Giants.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)