The American Legion [Volume 170, No. 6 (June 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Malign Neglect: With no plans to replace its aging arsenal, the United States appears ready to fold the nuclear umbrella. By Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- Shadows & Secrets: By airing nations' dirty laundry, WikiLeaks and its founder do nothing to make the world a safer place. By Alan W. Dowd.
- On the Side of the Veteran: Patty Murray, the new chairman of the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee, shares her expectations of VA. By Ken Olsen.
- Full Disclosure: Rocked by a series of sterilization scares, VA hospitals err on the side of patient safety. By Beth W. Orenstein.
- Riders With a Cause: Kansas chapters raise money and log thousands of volunteer hours, making differences in the lives of veterans, no matter their war era. By James V. Carroll.
- My America: Peggy Whitson, NASA's chief astronaut.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)