The American Legion [Volume 170, No. 3 (March 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Hearts and Minds: The success of U.S. foreign aid depends on more than our desire to help people in need. By Ben Barber.
- Full Circle: Dachau survivor Werner Kleeman has a war story like none other. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Good Neighbors: Mexico City's disadvantaged children have a friend in Alan Seeger Post 2. By Matt Grills.
- Still Adrift: Congressional inaction sinks hope that Vietnam Navy vets will regain Agent Orange benefits. By Ken Olsen.
- "If the World Falls Apart": Army Staff Sgt. Sal Giunta is the first living person since Vietnam to receive the Medal of Honor. By Alan W. Dowd Getty.
- My America: Y-Siu Hlong, executive director, Montagnard Dega Association.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)