The American Legion [Volume 170, No. 3 (March 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Hearts and Minds: The success of U.S. foreign aid depends on more than our desire to help people in need. By Ben Barber.
- Full Circle: Dachau survivor Werner Kleeman has a war story like none other. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Good Neighbors: Mexico City's disadvantaged children have a friend in Alan Seeger Post 2. By Matt Grills.
- Still Adrift: Congressional inaction sinks hope that Vietnam Navy vets will regain Agent Orange benefits. By Ken Olsen.
- "If the World Falls Apart": Army Staff Sgt. Sal Giunta is the first living person since Vietnam to receive the Medal of Honor. By Alan W. Dowd Getty.
- My America: Y-Siu Hlong, executive director, Montagnard Dega Association.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)