The American Legion [Volume 170, No. 2 (February 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Sacred Tobacco: Ho-Chunk Nation tribal leaders say the confiscation of their warriors' religious pouches violates federal law. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- The Different Student: Now in its sophomore year, the Post-9/11 GI Bill generation grapples with campus life and combat mentality. By Andy Romey.
- Let Freedom Roar: This month's World Series of Asphalt Stock Car Racing kicks off the 2011 season for Team Johnson Motorsports. By James V. Carroll
- My War on Two Fronts: A black Navy Seabee recalls his battles with the Japanese - and Jim Crow. By Joseph Conklin LaNier II.
- Joint Operations: As drug traffickers try to turn America's forests into pot plantations, the National Guard is fighting back. By Ken Olsen.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)