The American Legion [Volume 171, No. 6 (December 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Big Chill: Russia's claims to the Arctic have the attention of the United States and its allies. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Hometown Hero: Dakota Meyer, the newest Medal of Honor recipient, joins a select group of Americans. By James V. Carroll.
- Tapped: If spending cuts and higher taxes are both off the table, Congress cannot solve the deficit crisis. By Ron Haskins.
- Hallowed Waters: Seventy years after the "day of infamy," Pearl Harbor remains an active military base and a monument to a titanic struggle. Story and photos by Floyd K. Takeuchi.
- My America: Father Karl-Albert Lindblad, Navy chaplain.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)