The American Legion [Volume 171, No. 6 (December 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Big Chill: Russia's claims to the Arctic have the attention of the United States and its allies. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Hometown Hero: Dakota Meyer, the newest Medal of Honor recipient, joins a select group of Americans. By James V. Carroll.
- Tapped: If spending cuts and higher taxes are both off the table, Congress cannot solve the deficit crisis. By Ron Haskins.
- Hallowed Waters: Seventy years after the "day of infamy," Pearl Harbor remains an active military base and a monument to a titanic struggle. Story and photos by Floyd K. Takeuchi.
- My America: Father Karl-Albert Lindblad, Navy chaplain.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)