The American Legion [Volume 169, No. 6 (December 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Demob Detail: Returning troops are not alone as they face their most difficult transition yet: coming home. By Chaplain (Lt. Col.) Eric L. Ebb.
- The Federal Hiring Gauntlet: Veterans face obstacles to getting jobs with the government they defended. By Ken Olsen.
- Soldiers on His Shoulders: MMA Fighter Tim Kennedy puts the spotlight on the military, inside and outside the ring. By Kelly Crigger.
- Flight of the Superbug: VA hospitals take the lead in MRSA prevention. By Stephenie Overman.
- The First Generation: Architect and soldier Eric Fisher Wood designed and patented The American Legion emblem. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)