The American Legion [Volume 169, No. 6 (December 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Demob Detail: Returning troops are not alone as they face their most difficult transition yet: coming home. By Chaplain (Lt. Col.) Eric L. Ebb.
- The Federal Hiring Gauntlet: Veterans face obstacles to getting jobs with the government they defended. By Ken Olsen.
- Soldiers on His Shoulders: MMA Fighter Tim Kennedy puts the spotlight on the military, inside and outside the ring. By Kelly Crigger.
- Flight of the Superbug: VA hospitals take the lead in MRSA prevention. By Stephenie Overman.
- The First Generation: Architect and soldier Eric Fisher Wood designed and patented The American Legion emblem. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)