The American Legion [Volume 169, No. 4 (October 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Built for Success: Before he rescued trapped workers in Texas, Army veteran Robin DeHaven got career help from Helmets to Hardhats. By Dennis McCaferty.
- The Milblogosphere: A network of interactive blogs has given the military community a powerful new voice. By Mark Seavey.
- Cause and Effect: The Millennium Cohort Study tries to connect the dots between routine wartime service and health problems. By Margaret Davidson.
- Partners for Peace: From the free market to the front lines of the war on terror, India and the United States are natural allies. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Having Been There: A D-Day veteran filmmaker continues his mission to “let freedom ring.” By Jeff Stoffer.
- The First Generation: James F. O’Neil was a soldier, journalist and pioneer of American Legion Baseball. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)