The American Legion [Volume 169, No. 3 (September 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- New Hope, New Orleans: A replacement VA medical center writes a new chapter in the Big Easy’s stormy history. By Jeff Stoffer and Steve Brooks.
- A Legacy of Legion Giving: Gift annuities and charitable contributions extend The American Legion’s reach.
- Behind the Blue Star: Every day, every deployment, the strength of America’s military families is tested. By Ken Olsen.
- Marriages of Convenience: Throughout U.S. history, the enemy of our enemy has not always been our friend. By Alan W. Dowd
- Military Monikers: Derogatory, humorous, descriptive or just plain strange, service nicknames come in all varieties. By Harvey Meyer.
- The First Generation: South Dakota congressman voted against declaring war, only to enlist and return a combat hero. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)