The American Legion [Volume 169, No. 2 (August 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What Would Ike Do?: In the post-9/11 era, Eisenhower would
link America’s security challenges with economic recovery. By Richard Striner.
- The Secretary’s War on Homelessness: Eric Shinseki vows to get veterans off the streets in five years. Can it be done? By James V. Carroll.
- 4TROOPS: "We’ve Been There" Combat veterans share their
experiences through song. By Ken Olsen
- "A Prayer Answered": A Missouri Legionnaire inspired big giving for a Fisher House he would not
live to see built. By Steve B. Brooks
- The Legion’s Highest Honor
From presidents to astronauts, the Distinguished Service Medal
has a proud company of recipients.
- The First Generation: Harry Truman was the first Legionnaire elected president. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice Commander's Message Big Issues Living Well Veterans Update Rapid Fire Comrades Parting Shots
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)