The American Legion [Volume 169, No. 2 (August 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What Would Ike Do?: In the post-9/11 era, Eisenhower would
link America’s security challenges with economic recovery. By Richard Striner.
- The Secretary’s War on Homelessness: Eric Shinseki vows to get veterans off the streets in five years. Can it be done? By James V. Carroll.
- 4TROOPS: "We’ve Been There" Combat veterans share their
experiences through song. By Ken Olsen
- "A Prayer Answered": A Missouri Legionnaire inspired big giving for a Fisher House he would not
live to see built. By Steve B. Brooks
- The Legion’s Highest Honor
From presidents to astronauts, the Distinguished Service Medal
has a proud company of recipients.
- The First Generation: Harry Truman was the first Legionnaire elected president. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice Commander's Message Big Issues Living Well Veterans Update Rapid Fire Comrades Parting Shots
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)