The American Legion [Volume 169, No. 1 (July 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Mile in Their Boots: Soldiers and Marines connect with history where it was made. By Dan Carlinsky.
- MyLegion.org: The online social network just for Legionnaires launches this summer.
- The Ultimate High Ground: A space force is vital to maintaining our military edge. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Blue Water Battle: Sailors suf er illness and disability as new VA rules deny them Agent Orange benei ts. By Ken Olsen.
- Citizenship 101: South Carolina’s Post 17 supports JROTC programs for at-risk teens. By Andy Romey.
- The First Generation: “The Deacon” served as a corpsman in France during World War I. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)