The American Legion [Volume 168, No. 4 (April 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Silent Hunters: World War II submarine veterans recall life on and under the waves.
- On Eternal Patrol: Of 52 U.S. submarines lost in World War II, five have been found. By Matt Grills.
- A Soldier’s Wish: A New Yorker who lost his limbs in combat wanted only to stand and salute those with whom he served. By Ken Olsen.
- Space Scuttle: With no new way to get astronauts into orbit, the United States has retreated from space. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Stealth Jihad: Islamic radicals are sure they can destroy the United States, and Western civilization, from within. By Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- The First Generation: Before he built a hotel empire, Conrad Hilton served his country in World War I. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)