The American Legion [Volume 168, No. 4 (April 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Silent Hunters: World War II submarine veterans recall life on and under the waves.
- On Eternal Patrol: Of 52 U.S. submarines lost in World War II, five have been found. By Matt Grills.
- A Soldier’s Wish: A New Yorker who lost his limbs in combat wanted only to stand and salute those with whom he served. By Ken Olsen.
- Space Scuttle: With no new way to get astronauts into orbit, the United States has retreated from space. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Stealth Jihad: Islamic radicals are sure they can destroy the United States, and Western civilization, from within. By Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- The First Generation: Before he built a hotel empire, Conrad Hilton served his country in World War I. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)