The American Legion [Volume 168, No. 3 (March 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Healing Waters: Fly-fishing therapy opens wounded warriors’ eyes to physical abilities they don’t know they possess. By Ken Olsen.
- Get Smart: An electrical grid that uses smart technology would be cost efficient and environmentally friendly. By Jay Stuller.
- Urban Warfare in a Rural Setting: At an Army facility in Butlerville, Ind., soldiers learn to fight in a city environment. By Steve Brooks.
- Friend or Foe? As China’s influence expands, Washington must keep disagreements from becoming crises. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Adolphe Menjou: The Hollywood screen legend was a veteran, a patriot and a i rst-generation Legionnaire. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)