The American Legion [Volume 168, No. 2 (February 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- How to Outmaneuver the Bad Guys: The United States needs a strategic approach to counterterrorism. By James H. Anderson.
- Porous at the Ports: Those charged with U.S. port security remain understaf ed and underfunded. By Ken Olsen.
- Partners for God and Country: The first national youth program endorsed by the Legion, Boy Scouts of America celebrates its centennial. By Hans Zeiger.
- Family Matters: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says military families top Congress’ priority list. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Legionnaires: The First Generation: The “dean of Chicago’s black lawyers” attended the 1919 Paris caucus. By Matt Grills.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)