The American Legion [Volume 168, No. 1 (January 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Soldiers to Citizens: Thousands of immigrants are fasttracking naturalization by serving in the U.S. military. By Jay Stuller.
- A Prayer Remembered: A former NFL star and Vietnam War veteran discovers that saying “thank you” sometimes isn’t enough. By Rocky Bleier.
- World War 2.0: Individuals, groups and foreign governments wage war against the United States in cyberspace. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Peaches and Pound Cake: U.S. soldiers are an esteemed band of brothers that spans the ages. By Retired Maj. Gen. Robert H. Scales, U.S. Army.
- Bill Crazy: Congress hears how veterans have struggled to reconcile bills with VA. By Ken Olsen. The First Generation: World War I air ace H. Weir Cook was an early advocate of commercial aviation. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)