The American Legion [Volume 168, No. 1 (January 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Soldiers to Citizens: Thousands of immigrants are fasttracking naturalization by serving in the U.S. military. By Jay Stuller.
- A Prayer Remembered: A former NFL star and Vietnam War veteran discovers that saying “thank you” sometimes isn’t enough. By Rocky Bleier.
- World War 2.0: Individuals, groups and foreign governments wage war against the United States in cyberspace. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Peaches and Pound Cake: U.S. soldiers are an esteemed band of brothers that spans the ages. By Retired Maj. Gen. Robert H. Scales, U.S. Army.
- Bill Crazy: Congress hears how veterans have struggled to reconcile bills with VA. By Ken Olsen. The First Generation: World War I air ace H. Weir Cook was an early advocate of commercial aviation. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)