The American Legion [Volume 167, No. 4 (October 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- All Hands on Deck: A former Navy captain is the Legion’s new national commander. Meet Clarence Hill. By Matt Grills.
- Shrouded In Sickness: A new study could lead to long-awaited answers for Gulf War veterans. By Margaret Davidson.
- The Trouble With Trilateralism: The Security and Prosperity Partnership isn’t an American EU. But what is it? By Alexander Moens.
- How to Prevent a Genocide: A new strategy allows for early U.S. action when a mass atrocity is imminent or occurring. By Cols. Bryan Groves and Bill Keyes.
- The Homecoming of Edwin J. Pearce: A Vietnam POW/MIA is welcomed home by the elementary school that never forgot him. Photo essay by Matthew Rainey.
- The First Generation: Frederick Galbraith Jr. took up the cause of improved care for disabled veterans. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Vet Voice
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)