The American Legion [Volume 167, No. 4 (October 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- All Hands on Deck: A former Navy captain is the Legion’s new national commander. Meet Clarence Hill. By Matt Grills.
- Shrouded In Sickness: A new study could lead to long-awaited answers for Gulf War veterans. By Margaret Davidson.
- The Trouble With Trilateralism: The Security and Prosperity Partnership isn’t an American EU. But what is it? By Alexander Moens.
- How to Prevent a Genocide: A new strategy allows for early U.S. action when a mass atrocity is imminent or occurring. By Cols. Bryan Groves and Bill Keyes.
- The Homecoming of Edwin J. Pearce: A Vietnam POW/MIA is welcomed home by the elementary school that never forgot him. Photo essay by Matthew Rainey.
- The First Generation: Frederick Galbraith Jr. took up the cause of improved care for disabled veterans. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Vet Voice
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)