The American Legion [Volume 155, No. 2 (August 2003)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- One Drop at a Time: Water shortages in America are pitting state against state. By Fran McGovern.
- Live From Iraq: "Embedded" journalists signal a new era in war reporting. By Fred Peck.
- The Terrorist Next Door: The Islamic Wahhabi sect has been busy inﬁltrating unsuspecting American communities. By John Stone.
- Scammed! A climate of ﬁnancial fear has con artists working overtime. By Robert McGarvey.
- A Global Presence: The number and structure of U.S. oversea should be re-examined. By Sens. Kay Bailey Hutchinson and Dianne Feinstein. Lessons of Afghanistan and Iraq will alter how and where U.S. forces will be based overseas in the future. By Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Living Well
- Big Issues
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)