The American Legion [Volume 167, No. 1 (July 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Safe At Any Speed: Troops need more than a license to tame today’s high-performance bikes. By Craig Roberts.
- Serve, Support and Simplify: Crucial as they are, DoD-to-VA transition programs aren’t going to solve the claims backlog. By Ken Olsen.
- NATO at 60: Has the alliance been transformed or deformed by new realities and more responsibilities? By Alan W. Dowd.
- The Voice of Legion Baseball: Sports broadcaster Jim Darby is a former player and steadfast volunteer for the program. By Philip M. Callaghan
- Horatio Nelson Jackson: A founding member of the Legion made history in 1903 when he became the first to drive across the United States in an automobile. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)