The American Legion [Volume 166, No. 6 (June 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Power to Protect: His support for the flag amendment sets Harvard law professor Richard Parker apart from his academic peers. By Steve Brooks.
- The War Next Door: Mexico’s struggle against violent drug cartels is spilling across its border with the United States. By Jay Stuller.
- The Never-Ending Battle Neglect at Walter Reed hospital trained a spotlight on VA’s most pressing problem: the disability claims backlog. By Ken Olsen.
- A Fundraising Loop to Louisville: This summer’s Legacy Run promises to raise a record amount of money to support scholarships for military children.
- Meet Ben Stein: The former presidential speechwriter and TV personality says our troops, not celebrities, are America’s real stars. By Steve Brooks
- Hanford MacNider: One of The American Legion’s first national commanders served his country in both world wars. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)