The American Legion [Volume 166, No. 6 (June 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Power to Protect: His support for the flag amendment sets Harvard law professor Richard Parker apart from his academic peers. By Steve Brooks.
- The War Next Door: Mexico’s struggle against violent drug cartels is spilling across its border with the United States. By Jay Stuller.
- The Never-Ending Battle Neglect at Walter Reed hospital trained a spotlight on VA’s most pressing problem: the disability claims backlog. By Ken Olsen.
- A Fundraising Loop to Louisville: This summer’s Legacy Run promises to raise a record amount of money to support scholarships for military children.
- Meet Ben Stein: The former presidential speechwriter and TV personality says our troops, not celebrities, are America’s real stars. By Steve Brooks
- Hanford MacNider: One of The American Legion’s first national commanders served his country in both world wars. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)