The American Legion [Volume 166, No. 6 (June 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Power to Protect: His support for the flag amendment sets Harvard law professor Richard Parker apart from his academic peers. By Steve Brooks.
- The War Next Door: Mexico’s struggle against violent drug cartels is spilling across its border with the United States. By Jay Stuller.
- The Never-Ending Battle Neglect at Walter Reed hospital trained a spotlight on VA’s most pressing problem: the disability claims backlog. By Ken Olsen.
- A Fundraising Loop to Louisville: This summer’s Legacy Run promises to raise a record amount of money to support scholarships for military children.
- Meet Ben Stein: The former presidential speechwriter and TV personality says our troops, not celebrities, are America’s real stars. By Steve Brooks
- Hanford MacNider: One of The American Legion’s first national commanders served his country in both world wars. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)