The American Legion [Volume 166, No. 3 (March 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- An Unsolved Medical Mystery: At last, VA acknowledges the high number of veterans who contract Lou Gehrig’s disease, or ALS. By Margaret Davidson.
- Decades of Excellence: For 60 years, American Legion Post 68 in Hutchinson, Kan., has hosted the NJCAA Basketball Tournament. By Steve Brooks.
- Theodore Roosevelt Jr.: The president’s son was a key American Legion founder. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- The Real Recruit: Army Lt. Gen. Benjamin Freakley dispels myths about America’s prospective soldiers. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- The Power of Power: The Domestic Dilemma: America must make complicated and costly decisions to reverse its dependence on foreign oil. By Jay Stuller.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)