The American Legion [Volume 166, No. 3 (March 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- An Unsolved Medical Mystery: At last, VA acknowledges the high number of veterans who contract Lou Gehrig’s disease, or ALS. By Margaret Davidson.
- Decades of Excellence: For 60 years, American Legion Post 68 in Hutchinson, Kan., has hosted the NJCAA Basketball Tournament. By Steve Brooks.
- Theodore Roosevelt Jr.: The president’s son was a key American Legion founder. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- The Real Recruit: Army Lt. Gen. Benjamin Freakley dispels myths about America’s prospective soldiers. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- The Power of Power: The Domestic Dilemma: America must make complicated and costly decisions to reverse its dependence on foreign oil. By Jay Stuller.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)