The American Legion [Volume 165, No. 6 (December 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Red Christmas: Poisonous materials, defective parts,
imprisoned laborers – items made in China come with a heavy price tag. By Alan W. Dowd.
- War Whoppers: Before you forward that e-mail, know that Captain Kangaroo never fought on Iwo Jima, and Mr. Rogers was never a SEAL. By Ken Olsen.
- When Fundamentalisms Collide: Western secularism is alienating
traditional Muslims and pushing them into the radical camp. By Dinesh D’Souza.
- Nothing to Lose: America’s homeless veterans aren’t criminals or misfits. They served our country, and deserve our respect and help. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Brain Trust: New York’s Brain Trauma Foundation races the clock to develop an eye-tracking device that will diagnose TBI within seconds. By Steve Brooks.
- Vet Voice
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)