The American Legion [Volume 165, No. 6 (December 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Red Christmas: Poisonous materials, defective parts,
imprisoned laborers – items made in China come with a heavy price tag. By Alan W. Dowd.
- War Whoppers: Before you forward that e-mail, know that Captain Kangaroo never fought on Iwo Jima, and Mr. Rogers was never a SEAL. By Ken Olsen.
- When Fundamentalisms Collide: Western secularism is alienating
traditional Muslims and pushing them into the radical camp. By Dinesh D’Souza.
- Nothing to Lose: America’s homeless veterans aren’t criminals or misfits. They served our country, and deserve our respect and help. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Brain Trust: New York’s Brain Trauma Foundation races the clock to develop an eye-tracking device that will diagnose TBI within seconds. By Steve Brooks.
- Vet Voice
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)