The American Legion [Volume 165, No. 1 (July 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Damned if We Don’t: Dams across America need repaired, replaced or removed altogether. By Ken Olsen.
- Behind the Stripes: Non-commissioned officers see the war in ways others don’t. By Ralph Peters.
- Patriot Slave: A curious genealogist looked into the paintings of Oscar Marion and discovered there was much more to the Revolutionary War slave than his place alongside the Swamp Fox. By Tina C. Jones.
- A Place to Call Home: In Ponca City, Okla., and Knightstown, Ind., The American Legion family still believes in “a square deal for every child.” By Brandy Ballenger.
- Respect for the Red, White and Blue: U.S. Flag Code runs some new rules up the pole.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)