The American Legion [Volume 164, No. 5 (May 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- AFRICOM: The Pentagon’s newest command is in place to respond to humanitarian crises, combat terrorism and stabilize the world’s most troubled continent. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Rescue in Afghanistan: The bloodiest battle in Navy SEAL history cost 19 lives – and broke the back of the Taliban in the country’s eastern Konar province. By Richard Miniter.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Signature Wound of the War
- A Tradition of Honor: Republic of Korea veterans are proud to have fought communism alongside Americans in Vietnam. By U.S. Army Col. Bryan Groves.
- A Critical Moment: As the new secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Dr. James B. Peake faces a short clock and a long list of priorities. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)