The American Legion [Volume 164, No. 5 (May 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- AFRICOM: The Pentagon’s newest command is in place to respond to humanitarian crises, combat terrorism and stabilize the world’s most troubled continent. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Rescue in Afghanistan: The bloodiest battle in Navy SEAL history cost 19 lives – and broke the back of the Taliban in the country’s eastern Konar province. By Richard Miniter.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Signature Wound of the War
- A Tradition of Honor: Republic of Korea veterans are proud to have fought communism alongside Americans in Vietnam. By U.S. Army Col. Bryan Groves.
- A Critical Moment: As the new secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Dr. James B. Peake faces a short clock and a long list of priorities. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)