The American Legion [Volume 164, No. 2 (February 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Strongest Generation: Army Vice Chief Gen. Richard Cody says that never before have so few Americans bravely protected so many. By Jeff Stoffer.
- All the President’s Hair: History proves that in the race for the White House, a bad ’do can undo a candidacy. By Ben Shapiro.
- Where in the World We Are: Iraq and Afghanistan may have the lion’s share of U.S. forces, but in the war on terror, our reach extends to every corner of the globe. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Everlasting Love: In the upheaval of World War II, Ruth and Eddie Elcott found each other – and haven’t let go since. By Mathew Boggs and Jason Miller.
- Helmets to Hardhats: For young veterans launching their careers, a national program turns military experience into civilian certification and acceptance. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)