The American Legion [Volume 163, No. 6 (December 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Navigation of Change: Coast Guard Commandant Adm. Thad Allen oversees his service’s evolving role in the global war on terrorism. Interview by Ramona Joyce.
- Extreme Rehabilitation: Severely wounded combat veterans ﬁnd fun in the snow and ice of Idaho’s Sun Valley. By Ken Olsen.
- GI Journaling: Military blogs give U.S. soldiers a chance to vent, to reminisce and to put into words the hard realities of war. By Dennis McCafferty.
- Britain After Blair: Our nation’s special relationship with Great Britain seems likely to cool under a new prime minister. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Portrait of a Patriot: Artist and Vietnam War veteran Michael Reagan devotes his time and talent to drawing the faces of Americans who made the supreme sacriﬁce for their country. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)