The American Legion [Volume 163, No. 6 (December 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Navigation of Change: Coast Guard Commandant Adm. Thad Allen oversees his service’s evolving role in the global war on terrorism. Interview by Ramona Joyce.
- Extreme Rehabilitation: Severely wounded combat veterans ﬁnd fun in the snow and ice of Idaho’s Sun Valley. By Ken Olsen.
- GI Journaling: Military blogs give U.S. soldiers a chance to vent, to reminisce and to put into words the hard realities of war. By Dennis McCafferty.
- Britain After Blair: Our nation’s special relationship with Great Britain seems likely to cool under a new prime minister. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Portrait of a Patriot: Artist and Vietnam War veteran Michael Reagan devotes his time and talent to drawing the faces of Americans who made the supreme sacriﬁce for their country. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)