The American Legion [Volume 154, No. 6 (June 2003)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Men of Dishonor As more fake combat veterans are smoked out, fraud-hunters make it clear they won’t tolerate those who exaggerate or lie about military service. By Dan Allsup.
- A Risk Worth Taking: As military personnel line up for anthrax shots, scientists seek more reliable ways to vaccinate. By Susan Katz Keating.
- Dear Germany: Have You Learned Anything? In wartime, America expected more from the country that produced Hitler only a generation ago. By Dennis Prager.
- The American Fighting Man With his blood, he has earned our respect and admiration.
- U.S. Energy Independence: Salvation or Mirage? America needs a broad base of suppliers to reduce dependence on Middle Eastern oil. By Robert McGarvey.
- The Draft Debate: U.S. Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., and retired Marine Col. Fred Peck square off on conscription.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Living Well
- Legion News
- Big Issues
- Under the Radar
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)