The American Legion [Volume 163, No. 5 (November 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Vicious Cycle: Cities and states struggle to control violent dog attacks they trace to a new urban bloodsport. By Ken Olsen.
- 12 Myths of 21st-Century War: Unaware of the cost of freedom and served by leaders without military expertise, Americans have started to believe whatever’s comfortable. By Ralph Peters.
- "The Worst and Best 18 Months": Chaplain Lt. Col. Douglas A. Etter confronts the difficulties of life after a combat tour in Iraq.
- Tropical Squeeze: Puerto Rico’s veterans await completion of a new bed tower they say is not enough to handle a fast-growing patient load. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Unwavering Support: At the 89th National Convention in Reno, Nev., The American Legion renewed its pledge to stand behind the U.S. military in the war on terror. By Steve Brooks.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)