The American Legion [Volume 163, No. 5 (November 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Vicious Cycle: Cities and states struggle to control violent dog attacks they trace to a new urban bloodsport. By Ken Olsen.
- 12 Myths of 21st-Century War: Unaware of the cost of freedom and served by leaders without military expertise, Americans have started to believe whatever’s comfortable. By Ralph Peters.
- "The Worst and Best 18 Months": Chaplain Lt. Col. Douglas A. Etter confronts the difficulties of life after a combat tour in Iraq.
- Tropical Squeeze: Puerto Rico’s veterans await completion of a new bed tower they say is not enough to handle a fast-growing patient load. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Unwavering Support: At the 89th National Convention in Reno, Nev., The American Legion renewed its pledge to stand behind the U.S. military in the war on terror. By Steve Brooks.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)