The American Legion [Volume 162, No. 5 (May 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Fortress Under Fire: New York veterans vow never to surrender in their ﬁght to regain custody of an historic Park Avenue armory. By Jeff Stoffer.
- When Employment and Deployment Collide: Hundreds of citizen soldiers return from overseas deployment only to face pay problems or even the loss of their jobs. By Ken Olsen.
- Death, Not in Vain: Gold Star parents like Tony and Amy Galvez say that Cindy Sheehan and the antiwar movement do not speak for them. By Matt Grills.
- Minimizing the Holocaust: Under the guise of “intellectual freedom,” so-called scholars claim history’s worst genocide has been exaggerated. By Alan M. Dershowitz.
- The Biggest Little City in the World: Historic Reno, Nev., is ready to welcome The American Legion for its 89th National Convention, scheduled for Aug. 24 to 30. By James V. Carroll.
- Man of Honor: On a dusty road in western Iraq, Marine Cpl. Jason Dunham sacrificed his life to save those under his command. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)