The American Legion [Volume 162, No. 3 (March 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Private’s Secret: A post-Civil War Buffalo Soldier had something to hide. How she did it for two years remains a mystery. By Kay Grant.
- Blood Money: When Hezbollah needs funds to run its terror organization, it often looks to the West. By Steven Emerson.
- Where We Are in the Drug War: Drug czar John Walters sees prevention as a winning strategy, targeting children and young adults. Interview by Steve Brooks.
- Life & Taxes: A graphic display of the many ways the U.S. government divides our dollars. By Jesse Bachman.
- PTSD: The combat veteran’s scourge continues to mystify scientists. By Dr. Timothy Lines.
- Emergency Room Roulette: One veteran’s death exposes VA’s risk when reducing or farming out emergency-care services. By Ken Olsen.
- The Job Journey: For U.S. military members or veterans embarking on civilian careers, job fairs abound. And The American Legion is actively involved across the country.
- "Who I Am, What I Believe": Country music legend Charlie Daniels
makes no apologies for his faith in America and his support for the war on terrorism. Interview by James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)