The American Legion [Volume 162, No. 2 (February 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Man Who Would Not Be King: More than an old painting on a wall, George Washington is the “indispensable man” of the American founding. By Matthew Spalding.
- A Change of Course: New House Veterans Affairs Committee Chairman Bob Filner says his priorities are veterans’ priorities heading into a challenging 110th Congress. Interview by Jeff Stoffer.
- How We Lost Iran: The American left gave Islamic radicals their greatest victory in 1979. Action is imperative if we’re to avoid repeating history in Iraq. By Dinesh D’Souza.
- None Dare Call Them Prisoners: Considering American lives are at risk, U.S. government policy grants too many concessions to Guantanamo Bay detainees. By Richard Miniter.
- The Blaze of ’73: The loss of 18 million U.S. military records at St. Louis underscores the importance of security and disaster safeguards today. By Dan Allsup.
- Epidemic Proportion: With the deadly Spanish ﬂu barely a century in the past, the world is long overdue for another pandemic event. By Thomas O’Brien.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)