The American Legion [Volume 162, No. 1 (January 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Arts of War: At a workshop in a small Maine town, wounded warriors ﬁnd their inner artists through the written word. By John Raughter.
- Nuclear Japan: More than 60 years have passed since Japan laid down arms. Now that the land of the rising sun is surrounded by nuclear neighbors, perhaps the time has come to consider what was once unimaginable. By Victor Davis Hanson.
- North Korea’s Il-Conceived Propaganda: A visit inside Pyongyang’s Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum reveals a world of hatred and delusion. By Michael Patrick Carney.
- Nicholson: CARES Not Abandoned VA’s top ofﬁcial says the most monumental plan for veterans health care since the end of World War II still has a pulse. Interview by Jeff Stoffer.
- "For the Future of America’s Veterans": A commission like none other launches a two-year study to deliver the veteran platform just in time for the 2008 elections. By Matt Grills.
- The Reagan Legacy: How much credit does our 40th president deserve for ending the “long twilight struggle” of the Cold War? Peter Schweizer and E.J. Dionne differ.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)