The American Legion [Volume 161, No. 4 (October 2006)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Ready for Battle: Paul A. Morin joins the ﬁght for veterans beneﬁts as The American Legion’s national commander. By Matt Grills.
- Jaded Journalism: U.S. media bent on politically correct warﬁghting fail our nation, our troops and the people of Iraq. By Ralph Peters..
- Treasure Hunter: Marine Col. Matthew Bogdanos won’t be remembered for saving the world, but he deserves thanks for saving the earliest pieces of its history. By Matt Grills.
- The Crime That Does Pay: There’s money to be made at the expense of insurance carriers and, ultimately, every customer who buys insurance. By Frank G. Scaﬁdi.
- A Trial of Patience: Delay-weary Florida veterans don’t care where the new VA hospital goes as long as it goes up, and soon. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Before We Do Business: Economic growth hasn’t stopped China’s human-rights abuses. Why should Vietnam prove any different? By U.S. Rep. Christopher H. Smith.
- The Art of the Car Deal: Buyers who aren’t prepared only widen the proﬁt margins of auto dealers. By Dan Allsup.
- Vet Voice
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)