The American Legion [Volume 161, No. 1 (July 2006)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Canada Reawakens: Prime Minister Stephen Harper aims to reposition our northern neighbor as a world leader. By Alan W. Dowd.
- A Window on the World: In an exclusive interview, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice examines the state of the world, her future and her link to Madeleine Albright. By John Raughter.
- Pension Deﬁcit Disorder: The U.S. retirement system is shakier than it should be, but not all hope is lost. By Dan Ackman.
- At a Snail’s Pace: Veterans across America are wondering when VA is going to start following the health-care roadmap called CARES. By Jeff Stoffer.
- In Need of ZZZZZZZs: Sleep studies help U.S. soldiers cope with long hours on duty. By Karen Fleming-Michael.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)