The American Legion [Volume 160, No. 5 (May 2006)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- War Correspondence: Men and women whose boots hit the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan tell, in their own words, how the war is really going. Compiled by Elissa Kaupisch.
- A Place of Honor: With land and federal dollars in short supply, America’s promise to provide every veteran a gravesite is becoming difﬁcult to keep. By James V. Carroll.
- The "CSI" Effect: Thanks to TV’s forensics experts, more juries have unrealistic expectations in proving guilt beyond reasonable doubt. By Dan Allsup.
- 9/11 and the War in Iraq Are Linked Because... By Alan W. Dowd.
- Inside the Wire: After a personal visit to Camp Delta, National Commander Tom Bock blasts U.N. myths about Guantanamo Bay. By John Raughter.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)