The American Legion [Volume 160, No. 4 (April 2006)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Annie Get Your Gun: The United Nations is coming for it. By Matthew Spalding.
- China’s Hidden Gulags: Laogai camp survivor Harry Wu exposes the communist giant’s dirty little secret. Interview by Alan W. Dowd.
- Anatomy of a 21st Century Aircraft Carrier: Finally at sea, the USS Ronald Reagan is home to a crew of 6,000 – and the largest warship out there. By Matt Grills.
- America’s Untapped Depths: Our nation has the resources – and the resourcefulness – to achieve energy independence. By Milton Copulos.
- Insult to Injury: The U.S. government continues to deny medically retired veterans pay they earned. By Steve Brooks.
- "The Right Place": Salt Lake City welcomes the 88th National Convention of The American Legion. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)