The American Legion [Volume 160, No. 4 (April 2006)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Annie Get Your Gun: The United Nations is coming for it. By Matthew Spalding.
- China’s Hidden Gulags: Laogai camp survivor Harry Wu exposes the communist giant’s dirty little secret. Interview by Alan W. Dowd.
- Anatomy of a 21st Century Aircraft Carrier: Finally at sea, the USS Ronald Reagan is home to a crew of 6,000 – and the largest warship out there. By Matt Grills.
- America’s Untapped Depths: Our nation has the resources – and the resourcefulness – to achieve energy independence. By Milton Copulos.
- Insult to Injury: The U.S. government continues to deny medically retired veterans pay they earned. By Steve Brooks.
- "The Right Place": Salt Lake City welcomes the 88th National Convention of The American Legion. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)