The American Legion [Volume 160, No. 1 (January 2006)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- America’s Metropolitan Mess: Layoffs and slashed services abound as cities and counties nationwide grapple with massive budget crunches. By Mark Preston.
- The Truth About Gitmo: Inside the wire, it’s actually the U.S. military that endures abuse at the hands of Islamic jihadists. By Gordon Cucullu.
- Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs: More and more Americans are stepping up to act as protectors for their countrymen. By Dave Grossman.
- The $125 Billion Man: U.S. Rep. James T. Walsh holds the checkbook for VA and DoD quality-of-life spending. Interview by James V. Carroll.
- A "Voice That Unites America": National Commander Tom Bock urges Legionnaires to use every day, every hour, taking care of our nation. By Steve Brooks.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)