The American Legion [Volume 159, No. 6 (December 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Heart of a Patriot: Famed pianist Ignace Jan Paderewski made an everlasting gift to U.S. military families. A Remembrance by Ambassador Edward L. Rowny. In America’s Best Interest: James P. Hoffa and Alison Acosta Fraser debate the pros and cons of doing business with the entire world.
- For God and Country: Army chaplains leave Fort Jackson equipped to help soldiers face life – and death – on the battleﬁeld. By Matt Grills.
- Compassion in Crisis: The American Legion family responds heroically to the Gulf Coast disasters. By John Raughter.
- The Threat of Weakness: State Department ofﬁcial says America’s greatest threat comes from small, poor nations drawn into terrorism’s orbit.
- In Memory of a Pearl Harbor Hero: Dorie Miller’s bravery under ﬁre deserves the Medal of Honor. By James V. Carroll.
- VA-Minded Commander Challenges Congress National Commander Tom Bock highlights a critical shortage in VA funding, even as demands on the system increase. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)