The American Legion [Volume 159, No. 5 (November 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Handle With Care: Is war the only way to prevent Iran from going nuclear? By Alan W. Dowd.
- When Daddy’s Deployed: Military families left behind share the challenges of single parenthood. By Steve Brooks.
- The Last Full Measure: The ﬁrst rule of war is that young men and women die. The second rule of war is that surgeons cannot change the ﬁrst rule. By Col. Brett Wyrick.
- A Calling to Care: The combat nurse has a place of honor among those whose lives and limbs were saved in the heat of battle. Interviews by Brandy Ballenger.
- War, Values and Veterans: Legionnaires send their message loud and clear at the 87th National Convention. By John Raughter.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)