The American Legion [Volume 159, No. 5 (November 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Handle With Care: Is war the only way to prevent Iran from going nuclear? By Alan W. Dowd.
- When Daddy’s Deployed: Military families left behind share the challenges of single parenthood. By Steve Brooks.
- The Last Full Measure: The ﬁrst rule of war is that young men and women die. The second rule of war is that surgeons cannot change the ﬁrst rule. By Col. Brett Wyrick.
- A Calling to Care: The combat nurse has a place of honor among those whose lives and limbs were saved in the heat of battle. Interviews by Brandy Ballenger.
- War, Values and Veterans: Legionnaires send their message loud and clear at the 87th National Convention. By John Raughter.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)