The American Legion [Volume 159, No. 4 (October 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Slippery Slope: The Alaska pipeline slows as domestic oil developers await the ANWR effect. By Mike Coppock.
- True Believer: The American Legion’s ﬁrst national commander from Colorado sets the membership bar at 3 million. By Matt Grills.
- The Lost Art of Land War: America’s fondness for air power puts our ground forces at a disadvantage. By Ret. Maj. Gen. Robert H. Scales.
- The Python in the Kremlin: Vladimir Putin tightens his grip on the Russian people, crushing those who oppose him. By Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- The Privatization Problem: Study ﬁnds VA health-care costs would soar under a voucher system. Interview by Jeff Stoffer.
- Boots on the Ground: History shows that wartime footwear is forever on the march. By Dan Allsup.
- Revolutionary Déjà Vu: Castro and Chávez conspire to revive ’60s-style movements across Latin America. By Paul Crespo.
- Vet Voice
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)