The American Legion [Volume 159, No. 3 (September 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Good of the Company vs. the Good of the Country: Outsourcing is not the bottom-line boon many corporations promise. By Lou Dobbs.
- Libraries of Terror: Terrorists and pedophiles ﬁnd comfortable anonymity between the shelves. By Deroy Murdock.
- Things I Have Learned Since Going Blind: A Marine Corps veteran makes the most of life after sight. By Albert W. Brown.
- "Muscular Idealism": Historian Victor Davis Hanson says the Arab world must realize Islam and freedom can coexist. Interview by Alan W. Dowd.
- "We Deliver the Goods": From the Revolutionary War to Operation Iraqi Freedom, the U.S. Merchant Marine has played a vital role in military history. By Dan Allsup.
- Never to Walk Alone: In an excerpt from his new book, Bob Dole describes the faith it took to recover from his war injuries.
- Death of a Hospital: Chicago veterans remain impassioned over the closure of a downtown VA hospital. By Jeff Stoffer.
- A Flag, a Poem and a Lesson in Freedom: No American should have to tolerate the burning of Old Glory. By Miguel Pérez.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)