The American Legion [Volume 158, No. 6 (June 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The "Losing-Our-Sovereignty" Treaty: The Law of the Sea Treaty and other forms of “lawfare” threaten to undermine U.S. strength abroad. By Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- To Care For Him ... ": Different leaders in Washington have different visions on how America can best pay its debt to veterans.
- Men in Black: Author Mark Levin says the Supreme Court is destroying America.
- Legion Says No to Enrollment Fees, Co-Pay Increases: Veterans health-care issues dominate Legion’s annual Washington Conference. By John Raughter.
- Good Samaritans: U.S. soldiers aid the oppressed and injured, with no regard for the cost. By The Rev. Jerome D. Fortenberry.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)