The American Legion [Volume 158, No. 5 (May 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Homecoming: A new generation of wounded veterans ﬁnds comfort among those who served before them. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Osteoporosis: “Silent disease” that afﬂicts more than 2 million men can be prevented. By Dr. Stephan D. Fihn.
- The Law Against Values: Attorney Rees Lloyd asks Legionnaires to demand an end to the ACLU’s ﬂeecing of taxpayers.
- The Real Indiana Jones: International explorer Robert Cornuke uses “recon” archaeology to build a case for the Bible. By Matt Grills.
- Aloha! Hawaiian paradise awaits Legionnaires attending the 87th National Convention. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)