The American Legion [Volume 158, No. 4 (April 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Rebirth of a Nation: Thanks to foreign aid, freedom and determination, Afghans face a new and brighter future. By Ben Barber.
- Justice Without Bars: Portland, Ore., tries a nontraditional approach to juvenile crime. By John Raughter.
- Fraud’s New Face: Cases of identity theft targeting seniors are up 200 percent, the Better Business Bureau says. Interview by Steve Brooks.
- To Walk Again: VA researchers study ways to “retrain” injured spinal cords. By Dr. Stephan D. Fihn.
- How Not to Make a Killing: Investing in companies that do business with terror states aids the enemy. By Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)