The American Legion [Volume 158, No. 4 (April 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Rebirth of a Nation: Thanks to foreign aid, freedom and determination, Afghans face a new and brighter future. By Ben Barber.
- Justice Without Bars: Portland, Ore., tries a nontraditional approach to juvenile crime. By John Raughter.
- Fraud’s New Face: Cases of identity theft targeting seniors are up 200 percent, the Better Business Bureau says. Interview by Steve Brooks.
- To Walk Again: VA researchers study ways to “retrain” injured spinal cords. By Dr. Stephan D. Fihn.
- How Not to Make a Killing: Investing in companies that do business with terror states aids the enemy. By Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)