The American Legion [Volume 157, No. 6 (December 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Open Letter to Sens. Frist and Daschle: “You have let us all down” on the ﬂag, National Commander Thomas P. Cadmus writes.
- The Saudi Effect: Middle East expert Daniel Pipes discusses U.S. rival Saudi Arabia’s inﬂuence on global Islam.
- On My Honor, I Must Fight: Efforts to “de-fund” the Boy Scouts put youth on the front line of a culture war. By Susan Katz Keating.
- Man & Husband? Same-sex marriage is not a civil-rights issue. By Stanley Kurtz.
- The High Road: Successful leadership ﬂows from good ethics and moral clarity. By Gen. Robert H. “Doc” Fogelsong.
- Searching for a Cure: Los Angeles doctor Francine Kaufman leads the ﬁght against juvenile diabetes. By Robert Bryce.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)