The American Legion [Volume 157, No. 5 (November 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Missing Pieces: From World War I to WMDs, U.S. history is a stark reminder that intelligence is seldom perfect. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Q&A: A Blueprint for the Green: Lt. Gen. Mark Curran of the Army’s Futures Center describes the force’s 21st century transformation.
- How Can Someone Who Lives in Insane Luxury Be a Star in Today’s World? Celebrity writer says a life lived to help others is the only life that matters. By Ben Stein.
- Back from Baghdad: War correspondent Karl Zinsmeister delivers ﬁrsthand balance from the front lines.
- Meaningful Moments: At a convention featuring presidential candidates, generals and cabinet secretaries, U.S. troops mattered most. By Steve Brooks.
- Modern Mythology: From faked moon landings to alien autopsies, we live in a golden age of conspiracy theories. By Dennis McCafferty Cpl. Terrence.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Under the Radar
- Living Well
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)