The American Legion [Volume 157, No. 4 (October 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The National Guard: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow: For more than a century, this modern militia has been on the front line of homeland defense. By Maj. Gen. Bruce Jacobs
- A Tale of Two Constitutions: Alan Dershowitz and David Barton take sides on original intent and “reinterpretation” of America’s most meaningful document.
- Brothers in Arms: Basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar shares the story of World War II’s all-black 761st Tank Battalion.
- Built Tough: Ford retiree Tom Cadmus has what it takes to command The American Legion. By Matt Grills.
- Dusty Baker: American Legion played a big part in deciding the fate of a future baseball star and manager.
- The Case for Self-Protection: The United States should heed the lessons of Britain’s restrictive gun laws. By Joyce Lee Malcolm.
- Vet Voice
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)