The American Legion [Volume 157, No. 3 (September 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Bush, Kerry Vie for Hearts of Veterans: Both tickets are reaching out to the voting bloc that could decide the election. By Larry J. Sabato.
- Why Veterans Should Elect Democrats to Congress: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says her party will “leave no veteran behind.”
- Why Veterans Should Elect: Republicans to Congress: House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert says his party is second to none in improving quality of life for veterans.
- Interview with George W. Bush: The president discusses progress on VA health care, national security and the economy.
- Interview with John F. Kerry: The Democratic presidential nominee outlines his vision for homeland security and improved veterans health care.
- Get Out the Vote
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)