The American Legion [Volume 157, No. 3 (September 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Bush, Kerry Vie for Hearts of Veterans: Both tickets are reaching out to the voting bloc that could decide the election. By Larry J. Sabato.
- Why Veterans Should Elect Democrats to Congress: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says her party will “leave no veteran behind.”
- Why Veterans Should Elect: Republicans to Congress: House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert says his party is second to none in improving quality of life for veterans.
- Interview with George W. Bush: The president discusses progress on VA health care, national security and the economy.
- Interview with John F. Kerry: The Democratic presidential nominee outlines his vision for homeland security and improved veterans health care.
- Get Out the Vote
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)