The American Legion [Volume 157, No. 2 (August 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Forgiven Trespasses: Illegal aliens from around the world penetrate America’s porous borders. By Jeff Stoffer.
- From Factory to Foxhole: U.S. Transportation Command delivers the goods during peacetime and war.
- Compassion at Death’s Door: Hospice workers help a father and son through the ordeal of losing a loved one. By Keith E. Renninson.
- The Forgotten President: Never a popular leader, Franklin Pierce battles a car for name recognition. By Arthur G. Sharp.
- 2022: VA’s Space Odyssey: Mandatory funding would make the CARES ride a smoother one. By Paul Morin.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)